You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Take Heed! - Announcements » Third Annual Article Contest
Vaporman87

It's a new year, and that means it's time for the Third Annual Article
Contest. Grind those gears and fire up those fingers... it's time to find out if vkimo and pikachulover can go three for three, or fall to new champions!

RetroDaze Third Annual Article Writing Contest:

• Articles should be at least 700 words in length.

• Articles must focus on “retro” subject matter (which, for the purposes of this contest, can pertain to anything relevant up to the year 1999.)

• No game, movie, or other product reviews. Mention of such things and their impact on your life are permissible. Just not straight reviews.

• Must be all new, original works that have not
    been previously submitted or published elsewhere.
  •  

The winning articles will be chosen by 2 guest judges. This year, Linz and Lee, from the retrotastic site, Pop Rewind, have agreed to perform that duty. Thanks Linz and Lee! Be sure to add Pop Rewind to your daily rotation of nostalgia sites!

Two (2) lucky winners will receive (via email) an Amazon Digital Gift Card valued at $125.

Entries must be submitted by 11:59 AM EST March 21st,
2015. Enter as many articles as you like. There is no limit.

Good Luck!

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

vkimo
I don't know about you guys, but I plan on taking vkimo down this year!

Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
Due to Benjanime's heavy work schedule, I wonder if he'll enter.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

Silvervix
I'm afraid that I won't be able to join. I mostly review things and, even if that wasn't the case, my subject was going to be a game released after 1999 :/
Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about stuff. I'm always open to listening.
SegaFanatic
So doing this. Question; is it just any article submitted during this time allowed or do we have to like, say it's for the contest?
Quote Disable Sigs
Do the frog!

~ Super Mario Bros. 3 [DiC]
Vaporman87
Any article published during this time and within the contest parameters is automatically entered.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
5 Days Remain...
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
Wow the things I miss. I actually have a bit of something that should qualify that has been collecting dust it's my thoughts looking at the 90s as an adult and why the 90s are unique and how in the eyes of an adult it is still a great decade. Well time to dust it off, finish it out and submit it. I'm feeling hopeful
Quote Disable Sigs
echidna64
Pick your own topic?
Quote Disable Sigs
ThatDudeintheHoodie
echidna64 wrote :

Pick your own topic?
-end quote
I believe so as long as it follows the rules.
Quote Disable Sigs
ThatDudeintheHoodie
And I pulled a miracle!!!!! Submitted my submission for this contest.
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: