You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Retro T.V. & Movies » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie
Mr Magic
So different from the animated series. This is a movie that anyone can enjoy. Two things I like are the way Shredder was portrayed and the dramatic moments like Raphael's anger when he saw that Splinter was missing.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
oddly enough, a comic book adaption of the movie was made

http://images.comiccollectorlive.com/covers/402/40288da5-117c-4dca-8115-3604b9499cb4.jpg
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
Radical. I'd like to have my hands on that.
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
I was a big fan of the first movie. I thought it was very well done and a lot of detail had gone into giving the turtle costumes the ability to portray emotion and still provide some flexibilty in action sequences.

The sequels though... uhg.

As far as the comic, it reminds me of the comic released in coordination with the Batman movie (1989). It was a hardback with fairly decent art. I still have that one.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
AceNThaHole
The movie is a real classic that Ive watched more times than I care to say.
Quote Disable Sigs
Rachel_Narniafan
My brother bought this movie on VHS in 1994 when he was ten. I saw this one and I really liked it, I need to watch it again to see what I can remember.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
There were so many parts of this movie that I could recite verbatim.

It was one of my favorites for several years.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
HarryCanyon

I saw this movie in theaters when i was 8 about 5 times and it rocked, i had the poster, t-shirt, comic adaptation and all that.

This movie is based more on the comics, did you know it was a comic before a cartoon?
Quote Disable Sigs
rogerxy
I was too young to see the 1st movie when it came out. Saw it years later and I still love it though.

The 2nd TMNT I got to see at a cinema (together with a parent) and I was totally blown away and I love that movie today as well. (even though I was always dissapointed Krang wasn't in any of them)
Quote Disable Sigs
The game doesn't start until you say YES.
Vaporman87
All 3 live action movies and the 200X CGI fest are available now in one set. I may have to pick this up.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I have the first three movies recorded on VHS.
Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: