never be
forgotten.
Perfect Game

RETRORATING: 16

My Favorite Summer

CONTEST WINNER!

Forum » Chew The Fat » Stranger Things Thread Part Deux
vkimo
Since the old thread disappeared with the purge, I think we need a new place to discuss this amazing show. The new trailer debuted during the Super Bowl.

jkatz
Hmmm..
It's only a second long, but that clip at 0:13 instantly made me think of a slasher movie. How cool would it be if season 2 was a pastiche of slasher flicks?
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
Vaporman87

Oooooh... how splendid! Just a taste of what is to come this Halloween! Can't wait

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
The elder gods have risen!
Quote Disable Sigs
comic_book_fan
i need netflix back i want to watch this show so bad 
Quote Disable Sigs
'you think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some sh*t'
Vaporman87
Some very juicy plot details are out in the open now that really have me interested. And the addition of 80's stars Paul Reiser and Sean Astin help a great deal!
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
Along with the rest of the Comic-Con trailer drops that are out there, Stranger Things Season 2 has a new one and it's fun! Hurray for Thriller/Vincent Price!

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
vkimo
Has RetroDaze gotten any more web traffic due to general interest in retro pop culture from TV/Movies based on the past?
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
vkimo wrote :

Has RetroDaze gotten any more web traffic due to general interest in retro pop culture from TV/Movies based on the past?
-end quote

Negative. Still the same as it's been the past couple years. About 115 to 150 Users per day.

2012 - No tracking data
2013 - 10,096 Users (Didn't begin tracking until February 7th)
2014 - 30,656 Users
2015 - 41,329 Users
2016 - 40,930 Users

We're down 753 Users from this time last year.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Vaporman87
I caught the first two episodes of Stranger Things 2. Pretty enjoyable. Things are starting to get interesting in Hawkins once more.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
CaseyJones
Just finished up season 2.  Oh man I don't want to wait another year to see more.  So good. 
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: