never be
forgotten.
Sleepovers

OFFICIAL

Dirty Dancing

RETRORATING: 16

Flannel Cornucopia

CONTEST WINNER!

Forum » Chew The Fat » Hey, That's Pretty Cool!
Mr Magic
This thread is like the That's Just Stupid thread, except this doesn't talk about the stupid things people do. It talks about the good things. We could all use some good news, couldn't we?

A woman turns an armed robber into the police. And that robber happens to be her own son!

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Vaporman87
To me, the fact that a President is actually going to make real cuts to the budgets of government bureaucracies is very cool, and long overdue. Now if one would actually have the gumption to do away with some altogether.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
eddstarr
Vaporman87 wrote :

To me, the fact that a President is actually going to make real cuts to the budgets of government bureaucracies is very cool, and long overdue. Now if one would actually have the gumption to do away with some altogether.
-end quote

Yes, and the numbers look good too. Maybe rank and file Republicans will show more active support for Trump's proposals. 
Quote Disable Sigs
shakin steak
Hey, speaking of the president, his chief adviser is a Star Wars fan! That's pretty cool.

http://www.cnn.com/cnn/2016/...
Quote Disable Sigs
shakin steak
Vaporman87 wrote :

-end quote
Do you think the "gumption" isn't there? Last I heard, the plan was for total annihilation of the EPA. As well as the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (because Sesame Street sux), Meals on Wheels and free/reduced lunch (because poor kids and poor old people suck), and the NEA (because government shouldn't support art). All of these changes are going to put millions of missing dollars directly back into my personal pocket, all of which will be taken right back out to increase the already most expensive military in the world. Yay!
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
shakin steak wrote :

Do you think the "gumption" isn't there?
-end quote
I haven't seen any evidence to the the contrary.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Rick Ace Rhodes
Stan Lee posted this to his Facebook page. I am now convinced Stan Lee is the master of trolling.

Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
jkatz
He probably has a person to manage his social media accounts.
But that would be awesome if he came up with that idea himself.
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
Vaporman87
We're getting ever closer to making the lives of amputees almost as normal as the rest of us.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Rick Ace Rhodes
This probably is more deserving of the "That's Just Stupid" thread, but I found this too awesome to not include here.
Quote Disable Sigs
*Insert funny signature here*
Vaporman87
Rick Ace Rhodes wrote :

This probably is more deserving of the "That's Just Stupid" thread, but I found this too awesome to not include here.
-end quote
Hey... when that Big Mac craving reaches a boiling point, you'll do anything when you're a kid.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: