You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Drawings and Stuff
Jrs1991
I don't see a thread for something like this and since i recently posted two pictures of drawings in the "The Cafe" thread, i thought i'd just make a thread for that. So if you have any drawings or similar stuff, you can put them here. It should be cool!

The two that i already posted:

Jrs1991
My latest one: Carly Rae Jepsen. I drew one of her yesterday but i hated it, it looked like something from Napoleon Dynamite haha. This one came out so much better.

Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
awesome work jrs!

i gave up pencil and paper back in 2011, and once i went to tablet drawing, i never went back. here's a drawing i made upon request from a friend, it's midna from the legend of zelda: twilight princess eating a burrito.

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
jkatz
I'm more into messing around in photoshop and making videos these days, but I have a yuuuuuge collection of doodles in my notebooks amassed over the years. I could scan those, if there's any interest?
Quote Disable Sigs
The women of New Vegas ask me a lot if there's a Mrs. New Vegas. Well, of course there is! You're her. And you're still just as perfect as the day we met.
shakin steak

Let's see 'em!

Quote Disable Sigs
blueluigi
I've been making it a daily routine of mine by posting one drawing on my Facebook per day, so I've been getting into drawing quite a lot lately. Here's a pretty recent example of one I did. Most of the drawings I've done are in my sketchbook, but this one in particular, I did in Photoshop.

Quote Disable Sigs
Jrs1991
Benjanime wrote :

awesome work jrs!

-end quote

Thanks!
Quote Disable Sigs
Linux_Sage
I used to draw a lot when I was younger. Not much anymore. Not sure if I even have the touch anymore. Maybe one day I'll pick it up again to pass the time.
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
Benjanime
i wonder if ol' vapor has anymore of his own drawings to share with us.
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Jrs1991
I did this last night and i like how it came out.

Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87

I haven't done anything significant in a while. But there is a thread somewhere here with my art in it. I can't recall which at the moment

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: