never be
forgotten.
Perfect Game

RETRORATING: 16

Childhood Fears

OFFICIAL

Forum » Chew The Fat » Mother's Day
Vaporman87
This year will be the first Mother's Day without my own mother.

This means the whole focus of Mother's Day now shifts to my wife, the mother of my children. Thank God for her.

I know it will be bittersweet, but I'm determined to make sure it is enjoyable for her.

What are your own thoughts on Mother's Day?

Quote Disable Sigs

You love this signature.

Mr Magic
Sorry about your mom, man.

My dad and I try to do something special for my mom every year like take her out to dinner or something.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Magic can happen to you."

shakin steak
I live very far away from my parents, so I only see them on Christmas. I like Mother's Day. It's easy. All I have to do is call on the phone, and order flowers. Father's Day and birthdays? I have no idea what to send.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
This Sunday is the big day kiddies. So if you're getting those flowers or cards or whatever, you better get to it.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
But remember that Mother's Day is not about gifts. It's about showing your love and care to the one who gave you the gift of life. Yes, I do sound like a Hallmark card, but so what?
Quote Disable Sigs

AceNThaHole
I ordered Sharries Berries. so hopefully they taste good cuz they cost way to much!!
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Happy Mothers Day to all.

To those with mothers who have passed on, may God bless you in your remembrance of her.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I prayed for my mother, who has to work today and is already sick.
Quote Disable Sigs

shakin steak
Dang. That stinks crow. I hope it's not a major illness.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
since i live so far apart from my mom i decided to get her the walking dead compendium, an anthology of the first several volumes of the walking dead comics. she's into the show as well as sci-fi, so i thought it'd be up her alley. i also gave her a call to see how she's been doing
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87

Benjanime wrote :

since i live so far apart from my mom i decided to get her the walking dead compendium, an anthology of the first several volumes of the walking dead comics. she's into the show as well as sci-fi, so i thought it'd be up her alley. i also gave her a call to see how she's been doing

Cool! A mom that's into sci-fi. You should invite her to one of movie nights.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Go to page: