never be
forgotten.
The Mini & The Mighty

RETRORATING: 11

Christmas Yuleogy

CONTEST WINNER!

Forum » Retro Video Games » Capcom games inspired by Disney
Mr Magic
What are your favorite Capcom video games based on Disney cartoons and characters? This is an example of what I'm talking about.

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

Benjanime
i used to have the great circus mystery for the super nintendo. its pretty underrated
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
Was it any good?
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
Holy cow. Talk about specific! LOL

Ummm, honestly, the last Disney related game from any company was probably that new one where you take on the role of various Disney characters for the Wii.

Before that, I can't even remember.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
@thecrow174

definitely! it was a one to two player game that had you going through different levels that required costumes to go through, though you could use random ones to take care of enemies, such as a janitor uniform that comes with a vacuum that could suck up enemies, and some bosses that you fight have certain weaknesses to the attacks from the costumes that you pick up. it's difficult, but fun nonetheless
Quote Disable Sigs

shakin steak
Probably Rescue Rangers. The music was so hyper, and two players at the same time is always a good thing. I could never get very far in it. But just the first few stages are so rich, with so many different things to do.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
The TaleSpin game is pretty difficult. The 1st level is hard enough!
Quote Disable Sigs

Derk
Duck Tales will always be my favorite. There's no telling how much time I put into that game as a kid.
Quote Disable Sigs
blueluigi
I would have to say Ducktales for the NES and Aladdin for the SNES. Those are two of my favorite Disney based games next to The Lion King on the SNES.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
i remember playing a bit of 'hook' for the snes. it felt a little aladdin-ish to me in the flow of the gameplay, but i only played it at a friend's house as i spent the night over there
Quote Disable Sigs

rogerxy
Probably Duck Tales yes, or maybe Tale Spin. All Capcom/Disney releases to the NES were rock solid more or less.
Quote Disable Sigs
The game doesn't start until you say YES.
Go to page: