You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Fall
Mr Magic
Are you glad the fall season is here or do you miss summer already?

Quote Disable Sigs

"Magic can happen to you."

shakin steak
Neither. I prefer fall to summer so much. But this year, I wish the summer were longer because I need more time for building renovation.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Fall is probably my favorite time of year, though I like all seasons in different ways.

I really enjoy the color, weather, and holiday spirit that churns during the fall months. It gets the ball rolling on the holiday season, like a beautiful intro to a great show to come.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
I'd like to walk through places like these.

Quote Disable Sigs

pikachulover
There isn't much variation in the seasons where I live. But I like fall better than summer. Summer is brutal here. And sometimes it rains in the fall.
Quote Disable Sigs
Mr Magic
What exactly is fall like in L.A.?
Quote Disable Sigs

vkimo
Yeah, back in California all the seasons just roll together. In Pennsylvania fall is really spectacular, the hills look like they are on fire. Then all the leaves fall off during winter and the landscape looks like an A-bomb just went off.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
vkimo wrote :
Yeah, back in California all the seasons just roll together. In Pennsylvania fall is really spectacular, the hills look like they are on fire. Then all the leaves fall off during winter and the landscape looks like an A-bomb just went off.

Pennsylvania and Ohio have basically identical seasonal changes. Though, it seems like the area around my home sees less color than other parts of the county. I can drive 10 minutes from home and the color could be much more vibrant. I hate that.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Mr Magic
Other than the coolness in the air and changes in leaves, Thanksgiving is the best time of fall.
Quote Disable Sigs

Benjanime
i'm gonna miss the summer days. this year the temperature started warm for a couple of months and immediately it dropped down to bitter cold. we're supposed to be getting snow here in the next coming week
Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Mr Magic
It's still a bit a warm here, but it's been cooling down some too. I'd like to have snow. Southern Georgia rarely gets any.
Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: