You will
never be
forgotten.
Forum » Chew The Fat » Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U
blueluigi

Tomorrow is the day the 3DS version of the game comes out. Who here plans on buying it? I know I will. I've been very hooked on the demo version that's been out for a few weeks, and now, I'm looking forward to playing the full game.

Vaporman87
I'll be waiting on the Wii U version. Be careful not to snap off the topper on your control stick like some have already
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
ThatDudeintheHoodie
I'm getting it tomorrow morning and spending the day playing it. Had it pre ordered since June.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
i'll be downloading it via eshop when it's midnight tonight

speaking of which, if you go in the eshop they already have an update that you can download, it's for the online feature to be available. i already downloaded it. also drew this in miiverse since the wait is killing me

Quote Disable Sigs

3DS Friend Code: 4124-6332-4341
Name: Benji
Nintendo Network ID: Benjamillion
PSN account ID: benjanime
Vaporman87
Ha! Loving the little Miiverse art Ben.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
thanks vapor! it's sort of a before/after work hobby of mine
Quote Disable Sigs

ThatDudeintheHoodie
I've been playing Steam most of the day (Team Fortress 2)
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
ThatDudeintheHoodie wrote :

-end quote
You can never go wrong with TF2. Still a great game. One that I was never good at though.

Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Benjanime
unfortunately i lost the little rubber covering to my analog stick due to playing the demo, but you know what? screw it. as long as the stick is still there i'm fine with it. if there's a replacement that you can buy i'll just superglue it on there
Quote Disable Sigs

ThatDudeintheHoodie
Vaporman87 wrote :

ThatDudeintheHoodie wrote :

-end quote
You can never go wrong with TF2. Still a great game. One that I was never good at though.

-end quote

I'm not that great at it either so don't feel bad.
Quote Disable Sigs
Benjanime
well i can definitely say that this beats brawl out of the water. no longer is there that annoying slip-and-fall mechanic that was so annoying when your character is running and out of nowhere they just trip. i know it's useful for when it happens to someone in a multiplayer match, but in a single player mode it was just flat out annoying. how's my mii fighter look?

Quote Disable Sigs

Go to page: