Twin Peaks

RETRORATING: 9

MTV: The 90's

OFFICIAL

Forum » Chew The Fat » The Mummy (2017)
Mr Magic
"Magic can happen to you."

echidna64
I'm all in favor for a universal monsters universe!

Bring on the Wolfman next!
Quote Disable Sigs
Silvervix
You know? I might actually see it.

It looks interesting enough at the very least.

Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about stuff. I'm always open to listening.
Mr Magic
If it's a Tom Cruise movie, it has to be a winner, right?
Quote Disable Sigs

Vaporman87
I don't count the Brendan Fraser movies as "The Mummy" movies. They really weren't the same in any way. Those films were more like action comedies.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Linux_Sage
I don't like Tom Cruise at all. They should've gone with someone else.
Quote Disable Sigs
Wir sprechen zu viel, aber wir sehen zu wenig.
Mr Magic
Who did you have in mind?
Quote Disable Sigs

Silvervix
"I don't count the Brendan Fraser movies as
"The Mummy" movies. They really weren't the same in any way. Those films
were more like action comedies."

And pretty bad ones at that too.

Does anyone here remember The Mummy cartoon series? That one rocked.
Quote Disable Sigs
"Even though I'm cheating like a btard, this is still surprisingly hard" - Ross Scott.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about stuff. I'm always open to listening.
Superman
I'm excited for this one mostly because it's supposedly kicking off Universal's shared monster universe that echidna64 previously mentioned. I think there's tons of potential for good things to come from that. Hopefully, they don't mess it up.

Besides Tom Cruise, they've got some pretty big names involved. So far, I've read that Russell Crowe is on board as Dr. Jekyll and that Johnny Depp is going to be the Invisible Man. There are also rumors of Dwayne Johnson playing the Wolf Man, Angelina Jolie playing the Bride of Frankenstein, and Scarlett Johansson starring in a Creature from the Black Lagoon remake.
Quote Disable Sigs
Vaporman87
Superman wrote :
Besides Tom Cruise, they've got some pretty big names involved. So far, I've read that Russell Crowe is on board as Dr. Jekyll and that Johnny Depp is going to be the Invisible Man. There are also rumors of Dwayne Johnson playing the Wolf Man, Angelina Jolie playing the Bride of Frankenstein, and Scarlett Johansson starring in a Creature from the Black Lagoon remake.
-end quote
All of those possibilities sound intriguing. Dwayne Johnson as the Wolf Man though... I don't know about that.
Quote Disable Sigs
You love this signature.
Superman
Vaporman87 wrote :

Superman wrote :
-end quote
All of those possibilities sound intriguing. Dwayne Johnson as the Wolf Man though... I don't know about that.
-end quote
That's the one I'm most unsure about, as well.
Quote Disable Sigs
Go to page: